- Smart Design, giving you total access to all functionality and buttons without removing the case
- Two layers attached together to form an extra protective hybrid phone case
- Sturdy and durable to withstand high impact collisions
- Hybrid Design - Shock absorbent to protect your phone from scratches, shocks, and drops
- Light weight design to keep the bulkiness at bay, while still provident excellent daily protection
- Compatible with wireless charging
1x Card Slot Wallet Phone Case
When I tired of disinfecting my leather hand bags and contents after every grocery shopping trip, I went full-on minimal using this to carry my phone, driver’s license, and a credit card or two. It fit in my pocket and took seconds to clean with a wipe. I love my bags, but this is hard to beat.
I continue to buy this phone case again and again. The reason I buy new ones is because I get a new phone and need an updated case! I keep 2 cards in the back at all times and have a WizGear magnet glued to the back flap so I can mount my phone in my car.
One thing to note is the more you slide the case, the more it gets worn out so try not to play with it or stretch it out with too many cards.
I've had this case for a couple months, it goes great with my purple iPhone 11. Case is very durable, the card slot doesn't slide open unless I deliberately put pressure on it. Can hold 2 credit cards and my driver's license. There is a slight raised edge so the screen doesn't come in contact with any surfaces when I set it screen down, which was a must for me. Would highly recommend.
This case makes the phone indestructible. I have dropped my XR and 11 numerous times and nothing happens to the phone or the case. It’s so strong,
I bought this for my boyfriend because he wanted to use a pop socket on his phone, and he couldn't have the little rubber card holder there anymore. It is very sturdy and holds the two cards well. You can try to squeeze a third card in if you want, but I would only do that for like a few hours, not all the time. I thought that having a pop socket on the back would mess up the sliding feature to get your card out, but it doesn't.